A lot of us hear about how going natural is the best thing we can do. But can the answer to everything be found in nature? Can we find foods to increase sperm count naturally? This question came to us one day and we decided to get to the bottom of it to get some answers.
It is said that you are what you eat, yes, we shouldn’t always take that literally. Of course, you won’t turn into broccoli if you eat it. But the benefits of eating natural and healthy food sure does go a long way. So here’s this article, talking about foods to increase sperm count naturally.
And we sure did find some great results after some of our extensive research. Of course we had to share it with you. In this article, we’ll talk about all the natural food items that you can consume to increase sperm count…but not before also discussing one wonderful product that might help you get quicker results.
Natural Foods to Increase Sperm Count Naturally
Like everything else in our body, our reproductive system also needs nutrients and vitamins to function. We intake food and that’s how these must-needed minerals and vitamins reach us naturally.
Sperm mobility depends on the level of testosterone inside a male body and that also decides the sperm count. Our fertility could be affected in a positive way if we intake these foods to increase sperm count naturally.
Foods that we can add to our everyday diet, without us knowing, can help increase our fertility by increasing mobility and strength in our sperm. Some of them are:
- Eggs: Protein is abundant in eggs and eggs are a healthy option to choose if you want to increase your sperm count naturally. Eggs improve mobility of the sperm and prevent it from damaging free radicals. The proteins in an egg help produce stronger and even healthier sperm and increase your fertility.
- Bananas: You don’t even have to make an effort and cook a banana. Just peel it and start eating! But if you’re in the mood, turn it into a smoothie! The vitamins in a banana – A, B1 and C – help increase sperm count by making your body manufacture sperm that is healthier and stronger. Bananas also contain an enzyme called Bromelain that helps with inflammation in your body along with helping to improve sperm quality and count.
- Dark Chocolate: You didn’t know that dark chocolate would make this list, or did you? Dark chocolate is tastier and better than you think. That baby is basically loaded with an amino acid named L-Arginine HCl which is confirmed to increase sperm count in males. But that doesn’t mean you should keep stuffing chocolate in your mouth – consumption of dark chocolate in limited quantities has been proven to improve both sperm count and volume.
- Walnuts: Nuts can take you a long way, stick with them. They, being a great source of healthy fats and protein, produce the cell membrane of your sperm cells. Walnuts contribute directly into making stronger and healthier sperm for you. The Omega-3 fatty acids also boost your sperm volume and promote blood flow to the testicles. The arginine content in walnuts is also quite high and they help increase sperm count. Other than that, the antioxidants that are naturally present in walnuts works to remove toxins from your bloodstream. All in all, nuts are healthy.
There are some other foods you can consume to increase sperm count, they are:
- Maca Roots: These herbs are pretty well known to increase sperm count and the male fertility. Men who take Maca Roots as a supplement tend to have more sperm volume and sperm of better mobility.
- Spinach: Leafy vegetables like Spinach are rich in folic acid which is known to be integral for the healthy development of sperm in the male. Spinach reduces the number of abnormal sperm in the male body. Therefore the semen that is released is filled with sperm of high mobility that ensures more chances of successful penetration of the female egg by a sperm.
- Asparagus: This appetizer isn’t just for the taste, but it goes hand in hand with health. It’s rich in vitamin C and has a positive effect on the sperm in terms of its volume. Asparagus fights free radicals in the male body and paves a way for better mobility of the male sperm, thus ensuring more sperm volume and sperm count. It also protects the testicular cells, thus ensuring sperms of better quality.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkins aren’t just good for halloween. Pumpkin seeds contain phytosterol, which improves the production of testosterone in the body. Plus the Omega-3 fatty acids that are present in the pumpkin seeds also, increases sperm count, improves semen volume and enhances blood circulation and fertility of the human male.
Other than this, Fenugreek and Ashwagandha are two herbs that help increase the sperm count. And any foods rich in Zinc such as barley, beans, and red meat, is helpful to increase sperm count naturally.
These foods naturally abundant with Zinc should be absolutely included in a diet. Otherwise, the deficiency of such foods can lead to a decrease in sperm motility and reduce sperm count to affect fertility.
Semenax: A Quicker Way to Increase Sperm Count!
What if there was a quicker way to increase sperm count? And not just that, there’s a wonderful product that makes sure not only that your sperm count is increased, but also that you get longer and more intense orgasms.
Semenax works as naturally as it can to make sure your sperm count increases manyfolds, even from the first use. With natural ingredients that work to give you actual results that you can see for yourself, if you like you can read up the testimonials that accept that Semenax has worked wonders for them.
How Semenax Works
Semenax has improved the sex lives of countless people. This product by Leading Edge Health has proved itself to be trustworthy. Millions of testimonials pour in every year and has hailed Semenax as the flagship herbal performance enhancement supplement.
The ingredients combine natural ayurvedic herbs with modern scientific research to produce the perfect supplement for increasing sperm count. Some of these ingredients include Maca Roots itself! Epimedium leaf, Swedish flower pollens and L-Carnitine are among the other main ingredients in Semenax.
A 67-day money-back guarantee backs up this product and so do we. Going all-natural is great when you want to take that approach to increase your sperm count, but trust Semenax to give you the extra push if you need it.
A mixture of all-natural foods included in your daily food habits can do wonders for your sperm count, sperm volume, and fertility. Going all-natural might take a little time to show you the results, that’s why this researched article has also decided to introduce Semenax to the readers here.
Most men over the age of 40 experience a decrease in their sperm count due to many factors. As the age goes up, the testosterone levels go down…so it is necessary to take men’s sexual health in their own hands as soon as possible.
Load up on these natural sperm boosters in your daily diet today! Eat the foods recommended above that help in increasing the sperm count naturally and take up Semenax as your regular herbal supplement as and when you need it!